The sale of securities in commercial real estate private placement offerings typically undertaken using the Direct Participation Programs (DPPs) approach supported by FINRA Rule 2310 and Regulation D of the Securities Act. INVIZEN offers a comprehensive suite of due diligence services designed to support the broker-dealer and registered investment advisor on the buy-side (for obtaining more lucrative placement agency agreements with sponsors and issuers) transactions, as well as supporting the sell-side (for wholesaling, aggregating, marketing and selling the end securities to the investing-public). Our affordable services program approach provides the following key benefit opportunities:
- Reduced investment fraud investment claims loss severity risk on every INVIZEN-backed transaction because INVIZEN is designed to monitor and prevent CRE bankruptcies, foreclosures and investment non-performance for the entire term of the investment holding period.
- Future reduction in operating costs due to potential savings in processing time, processing costs, E&O liability insurance premiums and related matters.
- Increased transaction velocity, increased sales, increased investor participation and peace-of-mind.
- Creation of a systemic approach to retaining a financed property as a future source of buy-side capital finance transaction business into perpetuity for the B-Ds exclusive benefit.
- Enhanced compliance with FINRA and other regulatory agency due diligence requirements.
INVIZEN offers the only end-to-end solution specifically-designed to help end loan and investment losses in CRE securities private placement offerings by addressing the totality of the underwriting and due diligence issues in a real-time, proactive environment that only gets started with pre-closing due diligence. The INVIZEN RTS program is designed to help prevent the key risks from becoming future asset impairment problems while also proactively managing and/or deterring investment fraud, management performance and foreclosure default event exposure.
INVIZEN was purposely built to provide underwriting and due diligence reviews with one singular goal in mind: preventing future loss on capital investment made today.
To understand the INVIZEN value proposition is to understand the basic processes that attend the underwriting goal of using independent information to determine the value of an income-producing business asset. INVIZEN automates these processes so the cost of underwriting drops dramatically and the speed of processing increases dramatically as well. The underwriting happens in real-time and that means we can give CRE NNN property investors the luxury of future investment performance assurance by re-underwriting the transaction each and every month of the investment holding period to give you up to 24 months of advance notice of changes in the market, the asset or operations that may have an impact on the future income-generating capacity of the market, property and site. These notices can be both good and bad. INVIZEN has artificial intelligence at its core and computers don’t care if you have trash, it will still be another man’s treasure.
There is so much more to the INVIZEN Real-Time Status Asset Care Protection Program that INVIZEN was intentionally designed to support:
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome that saves time, money and reduces their capital investment risk.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive. INVIZEN gives investors and lenders the proactive investment loss severity risk prevention and monitoring they really need, but have never been able to obtain in the past.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support, protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package. If your firm doesn’t have this approach, then you are still operating in an environment that will penalize your opportunity to profit and control costs.
Find out why this affordable program has the potential to make your life a whole lot easier and the CRE finance vertical a whole lot more enjoyable by contacting INVIZEN at 832.663.9634 today.