The goal of the INVIZEN program is to support all B2B business vertical markets. The initial INVIZEN launch focuses on the core commercial real estate (CRE) vertical, as the CRE vertical is the bedrock vertical of all economies worldwide (i.e.: all known businesses in the universe have a physical location on planet earth, therefore; all real estate has potential for development as commercial income-producing property, thus making CRE the key industry that drives all other B2B vertical market segments). Currently, the following business models are supported by the INVIZEN program system (a total of more than 20 discrete intended-use scenarios being created and assessed in each RTA Report – click on the appropriate link to learn more about each INVIZEN intended-use scenario model’s development):
- Retail Lease Space Programs (in-line retail space, single-tenant retail space, enclosed retail space, etc.).
- Commercial Lease Space Programs (Class “A”, “B” and Class “C” commercial space properties).
- Rental Multifamily Housing Programs (rental apartment properties – Class “A”, “B” and “C”).
- Fee-Simple Multifamily Housing Programs (for-sale condominium properties).
- Fee-Simple Single-Family Housing Programs (planned unit development housing communities, etc.).
- Rental Senior Housing Programs (rental independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer’s care, age-restricted multifamily, congregate living, CCRC, etc.).
- Rental Mixed-Use Commercial Programs (combination of rental multifamily housing and rental retail/commercial leasing space programs).
- Rental Light Industrial Programs (flex-space, distribution center space programs, etc.).
- Specialty Retail/Commercial Lease Space Programs (urgent care centers, self-storage warehouses, etc.).