The Business Plan of Operations created by INVIZEN is not the so-called business plan that is routinely used to solicit interest in capital investment for a given enterprise or commercial real estate income-producing property development program. The proper term for a business plan used for initial capital financing interest solicitation is a, “capital funding proposal”. The Business Plan of Operations is one of the cornerstone documents that must be provided in the default risk underwriting review process to demonstrate to capital investors material proof the sponsor or promoter can proactively manage or mitigate the potential for investment loss due to management execution risk owing to ongoing operations. The business plan demonstrates the point, that if capital financing is in fact produced, the business is ready to commence operations, proactively manage those operations in light of the current budget limitations and performance expectations, and communicate the results to all parties at-interest. If you are seeking capital financing and do not have this document then you have to create one or obtain one from INVIZEN or another qualified due diligence consultant. Before you do so, ask yourself if you have completed the necessary due diligence to create the all-important Enterprise Risk Management Plan, first.
The Business Plan of Operations provided by the INVIZEN program is part of the end-to-end solution for managing capital investment risk and making better decisions regarding the deployment of capital investment that integrates due diligence into proactive market forecasting, pro forma financial feasibility analysis, budgeting, reporting, loss prevention monitoring and capital financing access to the capital markets that is proactive and operates in a real-time environment.
The INVIZEN IT Real-Time Operations (RTO) Plan covers the following component issues:
- Employee tasking at the employee class level.
- Department budgeting.
- Department operating goal norms and expectations.
- Regulatory risk management.
- Management reporting.
- Employee reporting.
- Employee management.
- Third-party risk management.
- Execution risk management.
- Market risk management.
- Asset obsolescence risk management.
Currently, the asset classes supported by the INVIZEN RTS program include the following commercial real estate specific intended-use scenarios and select B2B intended-use scenarios:
- Multifamily Rental Class “A”
- Multifamily Rental Class “B”
- Multifamily Rental Class “C”
- Multifamily Age-Restricted Rental Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Independent Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Alzheimer’s Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Congregate Care Senior Housing
- Multifamily Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) Senior Housing
- Commercial In-Line Retail
- Commercial Single-Tenant (Retail/Commercial/Healthcare Sub-Scenarios)
- Commercial Enclosed Retail
- Commercial Mixed-Use Retail
- Commercial Office Class “A”
- Commercial Office Class “B”
- Commercial Office Class “C”
- Commercial Light Industrial Flexspace
- Commercial Distribution Facility
- Commercial Mini-Storage
- Hospitality – Resort Class
- Hospitality – Full Service Class
- Hospitality – Limited Service Class
- Hospitality – Value Class
- Information Technology Companies – Advertising Sales Model
- Information Technology Companies – SaaS Model
The INVIZEN Real-Time Status (RTS) Asset Care Protection Program that INVIZEN was intentionally designed to support:
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome that saves time, money and reduces their capital investment risk.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive. INVIZEN gives investors and lenders the proactive investment loss severity risk prevention and monitoring they really need, but have never been able to obtain in the past.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support, protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package. If your firm doesn’t have this approach, then you are still operating in an environment that will penalize your opportunity to profit and control costs.
Find out more by contacting INVIZEN today at 832.663.9634 to learn more all of the products and services INVIZEN may provide you to enhance your opportunity for success.