INVIZEN provides underwriting reviews for non-recourse commercial construction mortgage financing transactions that includes capacity, credit, default risk and collateral risk underwriting analyses prior to final placement and funding. Commercial construction mortgage financing supported by the INVIZEN Real-Time Underwriting (or RTU) Program include:
- Mezzanine Commercial Construction Mortgage Financing. These are equity augmentation and/or replacement financing for new construction properties that require at least $10 million in capital for this purpose; and
- Prime Construction Mortgage Financing. These are prime construction loans that are originated for construction and initial operations prior to the point where the property is placed in service and reaches a stabilized operating capacity.
INVIZEN offers the only end-to-end solution specifically-designed to help end loan and investment losses in CRE securities private placement offerings by addressing the totality of the underwriting and due diligence issues in a real-time, proactive environment that only gets started with pre-closing due diligence. The INVIZEN RTS program is designed to help prevent the key risks from becoming future asset impairment problems while also proactively managing and/or deterring investment fraud, management performance and foreclosure default event exposure.
INVIZEN was purposely built to provide underwriting and due diligence reviews with one singular goal in mind: preventing future loss on capital investment made today.
To understand the INVIZEN value proposition is to understand the basic processes that attend the underwriting goal of using independent information to determine the value of an income-producing business asset. INVIZEN automates these processes so the cost of underwriting drops dramatically and the speed of processing increases dramatically as well. The underwriting happens in real-time and that means we can give CRE property investors the luxury of future investment performance assurance by re-underwriting the transaction each and every month of the investment holding period to give you up to 24 months of advance notice of changes in the market, the asset or operations that may have an impact on the future income-generating capacity of the market, property and site. These notices can be both good and bad. INVIZEN has artificial intelligence at its core and computers don’t care if you have trash, it will still be another man’s treasure.
There is so much more to the INVIZEN Real-Time Status Asset Care Protection Program that INVIZEN was intentionally designed to support:
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support, protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package.
The INVIZEN RTU system gives you the opportunity to enjoy the following key benefits that other underwriting programs and approaches cannot offer:
- Expedited processing time – 2 days versus weeks or months of underwriting. This reduces the capital investment risk the sponsor would otherwise have due to the extended carrying period and uncertainties the extended carrying period injects into the process.
- Lower cost – original underwriting analysis reviews cost no more than 0.125% – not a point, 3 points or 6 points.
- Higher certainty – the INVIZEN system underwrites in light of the standards for our asset care protection program that is specifically designed to give investors and lenders peace-of-mind regarding investment performance assurance and prevention of bankruptcy and foreclosure events for the entire term of the investment. This makes investments just that much safer for investors and that obviously increases the likelihood of a funding taking place on terms acceptable to the developer.
Find out more about what can be done for your project and commercial real estate development opportunities by contacting INVIZEN today at 832.663.9634.