The production of pro forma financial statements for commercial real estate securities private placement offerings to raise equity or debt capital financing is not for the faint-hearted. But what if you could get a comprehensive set of pro forma financial statements for your commercial real estate acquisition or new construction project and receive a market and financial feasibility study for your project at the same time in just a couple of days and for as low as $3,500? Get ready for technology and what technology can do for obtaining the pro forma financial statements you need, when you need them and with the supporting documentation you need in no time flat.
Pro forma financial presentations are just part of the INVIZEN IT Real-Time Analytics program that provides an end-to-end solution for deploying capital and then maximizing the opportunity for a successful private placement offering and/or construction or permanent loan financing because INVIZEN can give you so much more.
INVIZEN IT offers developers, sponsors, promoters, investors, lenders, owner/operators, broker-dealers, asset managers and registered investment advisors with a comprehensive program that is designed to protect capital deployed for investment from loss severity risk and thereby increase the opportunity for a successful capital financing outcome for developers, sponsors and promoters of commercial real estate securities private placement offerings.
There is so much more to the INVIZEN Real-Time Status Asset Care Protection Program that INVIZEN was intentionally designed to support:
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support, protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package.
- Multifamily Rental Class “A”
- Multifamily Rental Class “B”
- Multifamily Rental Class “C”
- Multifamily Age-Restricted Rental Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Independent Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Alzheimer’s Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Congregate Care Senior Housing
- Multifamily Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) Senior Housing
- Commercial In-Line Retail
- Commercial Single-Tenant (Retail/Commercial/Healthcare Sub-Scenarios)
- Commercial Enclosed Retail
- Commercial Mixed-Use Retail
- Commercial Office Class “A”
- Commercial Office Class “B”
- Commercial Office Class “C”
- Commercial Light Industrial Flexspace
- Commercial Distribution Facility
- Commercial Mini-Storage
- Hospitality – Resort Class
- Hospitality – Full Service Class
- Hospitality – Limited Service Class
- Hospitality – Value Class
Time to take your program to a whole new level and find out what INVIZEN means to your funding or investing prospects in the CRE envelope today by talking to an INVIZEN representative today. Please call us at 832.663.9634 to learn more about our unique program and solutions that cannot be found anywhere else today.