The basis of the INVIZEN IT Real-Time Status (RTS) Asset Care Protection Program and its component services programs is technology risk management in a real-time environment that is proactive in nature. Technology risk is the one risk we all accept in a market economy – innovations and advancement in technology (in all their forms) are what conspire to create asset obsolescence in business income-producing assets. As asset obsolescence becomes more pronounced, yield maintenance risk becomes more pronounced, as does total investment loss risk. Risk mitigation becomes the critical issue as a result.
Businesses live to find more efficient means and methods of satisfying a need and monetize the solution. This important aspect of our economy forms the basis of the RTS program concept design. Technology risk cannot be avoided, it can however be managed for profit. INVIZEN focuses on economic forecasts predicated upon the detection of events or trends that may result in large-scale changes in consumer purchasing preferences within the local geographical market area of a given business and then demonstrating the management of these risks with our exclusive INVIZEN IT Real-Time Operations (RTO) Business Plan program updates. The goal is to provide up to 24 months of advance notice of these events so that reasonable plans can be implemented to avoid a potential unforeseen liquidity crisis that would have the potential to end in a bankruptcy petition. By realizing the pending impact of technology advances and innovations that are manifesting in a given property’s local market area, the impact on asset obsolescence may be delayed or even avoided. This has the same level of impact on yield maintenance risk and total investment loss risk.
Most foreclosure default events are detectable events that our monitoring program can track and help prevent, but that is only half the story. The INVIZEN IT approach is to provide proactive, real-time forecasting to support the monitoring function. All of this is tied back into a supporting set of underwriting, feasibility and due diligence standards to provide the basis of better decision-making regarding the deployment of capital.
Currently, the asset classes supported by the INVIZEN RTS program include the following commercial real estate specific intended-use scenarios:
- Multifamily Rental Class “A”
- Multifamily Rental Class “B”
- Multifamily Rental Class “C”
- Multifamily Age-Restricted Rental Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Independent Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Alzheimer’s Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Congregate Care Senior Housing
- Multifamily Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) Senior Housing
- Commercial In-Line Retail
- Commercial Single-Tenant (Retail/Commercial/Healthcare Sub-Scenarios)
- Commercial Enclosed Retail
- Commercial Mixed-Use Retail
- Commercial Office Class “A”
- Commercial Office Class “B”
- Commercial Office Class “C”
- Commercial Light Industrial Flexspace
- Commercial Distribution Facility
- Commercial Mini-Storage
- Hospitality – Resort Class
- Hospitality – Full Service Class
- Hospitality – Limited Service Class
- Hospitality – Value Class
The INVIZEN program model is specifically designed to help you proactively manage the following key subjective financial investment risks for profit (rather than loss):
- Management execution risk.
- Competition risk.
- Asset obsolescence risk.
- Investment fraud risk.
- Bankruptcy risk.
- Foreclosure risk.
- Regulatory risk.
Find out more by contacting us today at 832.663.9634 to learn what the INVIZEN system can do to make your commercial real estate program more than you could have imagined.