Asset managers, registered investment advisors (RIAs) and securities broker-dealers are supported by INVIZEN’s broker-dealer due diligence services program that is the only end-to-end solution in the market that is designed to provide FINRA Rule 2310 due diligence compliance support for commercial real estate private placement offerings. At the same time, the exclusive INVIZEN technology provides a path forward for the systemic reduction of future investment fraud claims risk and increased profitability. This includes a proactive, real-time due diligence platform that incorporates future investment loss risk reduction and mitigation support at its core.
INVIZEN’s unique solution provides both buy-side and sell-side transaction participants with the opportunity to realize the following exclusive benefits:
- Reduction of operating costs owing to E&O insurance premiums and enhanced operating efficiencies because INVIZEN is a real-time, proactive solution to commercial real estate property business investment loss severity risk.
- Increased transaction velocity and sales opportunities because INVIZEN provides the suite of valuation, feasibility analysis and underwriting tools for commercial real estate Direct Participation Program (DPP) private placement offerings that operates in a real-time environment.
The INVIZEN program’s unique end-to-end solution addresses the commercial real estate property business at whatever stage in its life cycle it may be in (pre-development, pre-construction, construction, start-up, stabilization or disposition) and provide proactive investment loss severity risk reduction that is not otherwise available in the market today.
INVIZEN supports the project and the participants the entire way with our exclusive suite of business planning services specifically designed to proactively manage execution risk because the budgets, goals and owner requirements are automatically updated and transmitted down to the line employee level through every level of management that includes tasking, productivity measurement and automated reporting. What does your due diligence program have?
INVIZEN is the affordable answer to the problem of giving commercial real estate investors and lenders what they really want – maximized investment performance assurance over the full term of the investment holding period. INVIZEN supports CRE income-producing properties having an asset transaction value of $2.5 million or more at a cost of less than 1.5% amortized over a 10-year enrollment period. Face reality; if your transaction cannot afford 1.5% over a 10-year period, it is already in trouble and you need to be talking to INVIZEN about THAT problem now.
The choice is now clear and you know what you are facing. FINRA is driving a new set of standards for the purposes of stemming the tide of investment fraud complaints that includes the requirement for ongoing due diligence reviews in an attempt to keep both buy-side and sell-side broker-dealers engaged in reaching the goal of investment fraud claims risk reduction and address claims due to execution risk at the same time. You can go the affordable, proactive route with the INVIZEN approach to create future opportunities for still more business and protect the interests of all the parties at-interest or you can do what has been done in the past and pay still more.
INVIZEN offers the only end-to-end solution specifically-designed to help end loan and investment losses in CRE securities private placement offerings by addressing the totality of the underwriting and due diligence issues in a real-time, proactive environment that only gets started with pre-closing due diligence. The INVIZEN RTS program is designed to help prevent the key risks from becoming future asset impairment problems while also proactively managing and/or deterring investment fraud, management performance and foreclosure default event exposure.
INVIZEN was purposely built to provide underwriting and due diligence reviews with one singular goal in mind: preventing future loss on capital investment made today.
To understand the INVIZEN value proposition is to understand the basic processes that attend the underwriting goal of using independent information to determine the value of an income-producing business asset. INVIZEN automates these processes so the cost of underwriting drops dramatically and the speed of processing increases dramatically as well. The underwriting happens in real-time and that means we can give CRE NNN property investors the luxury of future investment performance assurance by re-underwriting the transaction each and every month of the investment holding period to give you up to 24 months of advance notice of changes in the market, the asset or operations that may have an impact on the future income-generating capacity of the market, property and site. These notices can be both good and bad. INVIZEN has artificial intelligence at its core and computers don’t care if you have trash, it will still be another man’s treasure.
There is so much more to the INVIZEN Real-Time Status Asset Care Protection Program that INVIZEN was intentionally designed to support:
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome that saves time, money and reduces their capital investment risk.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive. INVIZEN gives investors and lenders the proactive investment loss severity risk prevention and monitoring they really need, but have never been able to obtain in the past.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support, protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package. If your firm doesn’t have this approach, then you are still operating in an environment that will penalize your opportunity to profit and control costs.
Talk to an INVIZEN representative today for more info
Find out more about the amazing technological advancement in CRE and CRE finance that is INVIZEN. Contact our offices today at 832.663.9634.