Commercial Real Estate (CRE) investment loss mitigation has evolved due to the advances in technology provided by the INVIZEN Real-Time Status (RTS) Asset Care Protection Program that offers proactive CRE investment loss mitigation in a real-time environment that follows the property, operations and business management issues from funding all the way to the end of the investment holding period. RTS is the only end-to-end solution for CRE investment loss severity risk mitigation that provides:
- Proactive CRE investment loss mitigation due to asset obsolescence; and
- Real-time CRE investment loss mitigation due to common forms of investment fraud; and
- Proactive CRE investment loss mitigation due to unforeseen liquidity crises that could give rise to a bankruptcy petition or foreclosure event; and
- Proactive CRE investment loss mitigation due to poor business planning and execution that creates management execution risk; and
- Real-time CRE investment loss mitigation of market risk by providing up to 24 months advance notice of market events that could impair future asset value.
Investments in securities of commercial real estate private placement offerings provide both potential rewards and potential risks. INVIZEN offers a systemic solution for helping to keep the investment in the green and identifying future profit-taking opportunities when market conditions change and a near-term economic opportunity presents itself for exploitation.
If the sponsor or issuer of the private placement offering you are considering (or have already invested in) doesn’t have this affordable defense for your benefit, you need to ask why your needs are potentially being subordinated to someone else’s lack of due diligence and care.
INVIZEN provides commercial real estate due diligence reports and reporting services for more than 28 asset classes within the commercial real estate (CRE) vertical that include valuation program reports, market feasibility studies, underwriting analyses and due diligence reviews for both buy-side and sell-side due diligence on commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and lending. The INVIZEN Real-Time Status (or RTS) program provides proactive, real-time reporting support for managing future investment fraud claims loss risk exposure, loan loss exposure and investment loss exposure and uses the valuation, feasibility analysis and underwriting technologies that are exclusive to INVIZEN to support the achievement of this outcome.
Currently, the asset classes supported by the INVIZEN RTS program include the following commercial real estate specific intended-use scenarios:
- Multifamily Rental Class “A”
- Multifamily Rental Class “B”
- Multifamily Rental Class “C”
- Multifamily Age-Restricted Rental Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Independent Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Alzheimer’s Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Congregate Care Senior Housing
- Multifamily Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) Senior Housing
- Commercial In-Line Retail
- Commercial Single-Tenant (Retail/Commercial/Healthcare Sub-Scenarios)
- Commercial Enclosed Retail
- Commercial Mixed-Use Retail
- Commercial Office Class “A”
- Commercial Office Class “B”
- Commercial Office Class “C”
- Commercial Light Industrial Flexspace
- Commercial Distribution Facility
- Commercial Mini-Storage
- Hospitality – Resort Class
- Hospitality – Full Service Class
- Hospitality – Limited Service Class
- Hospitality – Value Class
Whether you are concerned about valuation, feasibility, underwriting or loss prevention, INVIZEN offers the solutions and technologies that are designed to make your life a whole lot easier, more productive and more profitable. Find out more about our amazing system and what we can do for you by contacting INVIZEN today at 832.663.9634.