INVIZEN supports broker-dealers, registered investment advisors and asset managers with a proactive commercial real estate financial due diligence services program that focuses on term risk due diligence issues, maturity risk due diligence issues and technical default risk due diligence issues utilizing a proactive, real-time underwriting and investment loss severity risk prevention approach. The INVIZEN commercial real estate market and financial due diligence, underwriting, valuation and loss prevention program is specifically designed to address the following issues:
- Prevention of future claims of investment loss due to non-performing investment outcomes.
- The means of reducing E&O professional liability insurance costs over the mid-term and long-term horizon.
- Increasing buy-side placement opportunities profitability by increasing transaction processing velocity.
- Creating opportunities for enhanced profits from both buy-side and sell-side transactions without necessarily increasing risk exposure to future claims.
- Increased investor satisfaction with investment outcomes.
- Compliance with FINRA ongoing due diligence monitoring and supervision requirements for securities private placement offerings in commercial real estate transactions while also helping prevent future train wrecks.
The INVIZEN program is based upon giving investors, lenders, broker-dealers, registered investment advisors and sponsors what they have always wanted, but have been unable to obtain: the luxury of the highest possible investment performance assurance possible due to the fact their investment is re-underwritten for term, maturity and technical default risk each and every month of the investment holding period to prevent bankruptcy, foreclosure and other events that could otherwise lead to non-performance.
INVIZEN is the first and only end-to-end solution that combines valuation analysis, market feasibility analysis, financial feasibility analysis, underwriting and due diligence reviews in a real-time envelope to not only provide proactive disclosure and transparency prior to funding, but then back up that investment decision with a systemic approach to preventing future loss. This revolutionary technology provides benefits that CRE finance professionals have only dreamed about – proactive prevention of future investment fraud claims relating to disclosure, increased profitability, lower operating costs and greater market share capture.
The INVIZEN approach offers a unique end-to-end solution for due diligence on market, finance and business execution risk management and loss mitigation that is proactive – not reactive. The INVIZEN approach focuses on detection of events that could lead to losses if not mitigated (as opposed to mitigating a loss event that has already occurred), making this approach more valuable to the market as a whole.
Currently, the asset classes supported by the INVIZEN RTS program include the following commercial real estate specific intended-use scenarios:
- Multifamily Rental Class “A”
- Multifamily Rental Class “B”
- Multifamily Rental Class “C”
- Multifamily Age-Restricted Rental Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Independent Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Alzheimer’s Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Congregate Care Senior Housing
- Multifamily Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) Senior Housing
- Commercial In-Line Retail
- Commercial Single-Tenant (Retail/Commercial/Healthcare Sub-Scenarios)
- Commercial Enclosed Retail
- Commercial Mixed-Use Retail
- Commercial Office Class “A”
- Commercial Office Class “B”
- Commercial Office Class “C”
- Commercial Light Industrial Flexspace
- Commercial Distribution Facility
- Commercial Mini-Storage
- Hospitality – Resort Class
- Hospitality – Full Service Class
- Hospitality – Limited Service Class
- Hospitality – Value Class
Find out how we can help you change your entire business model by calling us today at 832.663.9634.