Attacking commercial real estate investment loss mitigation issues requires a proactive and realistic solution that has to begin with pre-closing underwriting due diligence that follows the investment past the date of funding and offers investment loss mitigation for the entire term of the investment holding period. There is no substitute for this fundamental requirement if creating real investment loss mitigation that is sustainable for investments in commercial real estate private placement offerings is the goal. The INVIZEN real-time approach to commercial real estate investment loss mitigation focuses on the following benefits:
- Proactive CRE investment loss mitigation due to asset obsolescence; and
- Real-time CRE investment loss mitigation due to common forms of investment fraud; and
- Proactive CRE investment loss mitigation due to unforeseen liquidity crises that could give rise to a bankruptcy petition or foreclosure event; and
- Proactive CRE investment loss mitigation due to management execution risk; and
- Real-time CRE investment loss mitigation of market risk by providing up to 24 months advance notice of market events that could impair future asset value.
These benefits are only available thru the INVIZEN Real-Time Status (RTS) Asset Care Protection Program because RTS is the only end-to-end solution for investment underwriting and investment performance assurance that provides proactive loss severity risk reduction at its core.
Investors considering investments in securities of commercial real estate private placement offerings (mainly through Direct Participation Programs) need to understand these investments provide both potential rewards and potential risks. INVIZEN offers a systemic solution for helping to keep the investment on track and identifying future profit-taking opportunities when market conditions change and a near-term economic opportunity presents itself for the parties at-interest.
Currently, the asset classes supported by the INVIZEN RTS program include the following commercial real estate specific intended-use scenarios:
- Multifamily Rental Class “A”
- Multifamily Rental Class “B”
- Multifamily Rental Class “C”
- Multifamily Age-Restricted Rental Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Independent Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Alzheimer’s Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Congregate Care Senior Housing
- Multifamily Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) Senior Housing
- Commercial In-Line Retail
- Commercial Single-Tenant (Retail/Commercial/Healthcare Sub-Scenarios)
- Commercial Enclosed Retail
- Commercial Mixed-Use Retail
- Commercial Office Class “A”
- Commercial Office Class “B”
- Commercial Office Class “C”
- Commercial Light Industrial Flexspace
- Commercial Distribution Facility
- Commercial Mini-Storage
- Hospitality – Resort Class
- Hospitality – Full Service Class
- Hospitality – Limited Service Class
- Hospitality – Value Class
Take a few moments and find out why the INVIZEN solution is not only the only solution that makes investing sense but is also the affordable solution (click on pricing tab and see for yourself) designed for the Information Technology Age we live in today. Contact an INVIZEN representative today at 832.663.9634 for more information on what your investing future can look like with INVIZEN behind your transaction.