Commercial real estate investment loss mitigation is at the heart of the INVIZEN IT Real-Time Status (RTS) Asset Care Protection Program. The INVIZEN approach focuses on providing an end-to-end solution for the totality of the investment loss severity risk mitigation environment. The proprietary technology of the INVIZEN RTS program specifically addresses the following commercial real estate investment loss mitigation requirements:
- Proactive management execution risk mitigation using NOW VERIFY to provide deterrence to false reporting, incomplete reporting and related investment fraud issues; and
- Proactive default risk management that covers the key management execution risk issues stemming from insufficient attention to the business plan, enterprise risk management plan and other key operating documents that create execution risk; and
- Proactive risk mitigation against market competition risk that is the signature feature of the INVIZEN program model. Market competition risk is rooted in technology risk – the risk associated with advances in technology that breeds new competition on multiple levels that cannot be prevented, only proactively managed for profit; and
- Proactive liquidity risk mitigation using INVIZEN’s market forecasting and market disruption detection suite of services to provide up to 24 months of advance notice of pending market events that could lead to a liquidity crisis so reserve allocations and operating plans can be adjusted to market responses; and
- Proactive technology and asset obsolescence risk mitigation using INVIZEN’s proprietary market technology to prevent advances and innovations from creating future competition that cannot otherwise be addressed; and
- Proactive bankruptcy and foreclosure risk mitigation through the exclusive INVIZEN forecast and reporting system suite of analysis services that run in real-time.
The INVIZEN Real-Time Status (RTS) Asset Care Protection Program offers the CRE industry the first and only end-to-end solution that starts at original underwriting and then follows the investment on an ongoing monthly basis to provide advance warning of market disruptions, common forms of investment fraud, liquidity default events and other maladies that could otherwise create a bankruptcy or foreclosure default event for the full term of the investment holding period. Whether you are a lender, a sponsor, an issuer, an investor, a broker-dealer or a registered investment advisor, the INVIZEN RTS program is designed to help you achieve your stated goals and manage the risks of a changing CRE environment in a way that is truly revolutionary.
There is so much more to the INVIZEN Real-Time Status Asset Care Protection Program that INVIZEN was intentionally designed to support:
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support, protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package.
Currently, the asset classes supported by the INVIZEN RTS program include the following commercial real estate specific intended-use scenarios:
- Multifamily Rental Class “A”
- Multifamily Rental Class “B”
- Multifamily Rental Class “C”
- Multifamily Age-Restricted Rental Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Independent Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Alzheimer’s Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Congregate Care Senior Housing
- Multifamily Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) Senior Housing
- Commercial In-Line Retail
- Commercial Single-Tenant (Retail/Commercial/Healthcare Sub-Scenarios)
- Commercial Enclosed Retail
- Commercial Mixed-Use Retail
- Commercial Office Class “A”
- Commercial Office Class “B”
- Commercial Office Class “C”
- Commercial Light Industrial Flexspace
- Commercial Distribution Facility
- Commercial Mini-Storage
- Hospitality – Resort Class
- Hospitality – Full Service Class
- Hospitality – Limited Service Class
- Hospitality – Value Class
Find out more about INVIZEN today by talking to an INVIZEN representative at 832.663.9634.