DST due diligence includes the production of DST pro forma financial statements for the private placement offering due diligence disclosure. Pro forma financial presentations are just part of the INVIZEN IT Real-Time Analytics program that provides an end-to-end solution for deploying capital and then maximizing the opportunity for a successful private placement offering and/or construction or permanent loan financing because INVIZEN can give you so much more than just the pro forma financial statements due diligence for DST and other 1031-exchange vehicle constructs.
INVIZEN IT offers DST commercial real estate developers, sponsors, promoters, investors, lenders, owner/operators, broker-dealers, asset managers and registered investment advisors with a comprehensive program that is designed to protect capital deployed for investment from loss severity risk and thereby increase the opportunity for a successful capital financing outcome for developers, sponsors and promoters of commercial real estate securities private placement offerings. DSTs and other 1031-exchange investments represent a special category of risk for the investing-public and INVIZEN provides the due diligence documentation for both the pre-closing and post-closing operating periods. INVIZEN supports the project and the participants the entire way with our exclusive suite of business planning services specifically designed to proactively manage execution risk because the budgets, goals and owner requirements are automatically updated and transmitted down to the line employee level through every level of management that includes tasking, productivity measurement and automated reporting. What does your due diligence program have?
INVIZEN is specifically designed to support:
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support (Rainmaker Analytics is listed in the FINRA Compliance Vendor Directory), protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package.
- Multifamily Rental Class “A”
- Multifamily Rental Class “B”
- Multifamily Rental Class “C”
- Multifamily Age-Restricted Rental Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Independent Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Alzheimer’s Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Congregate Care Senior Housing
- Multifamily Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) Senior Housing
- Commercial In-Line Retail
- Commercial Single-Tenant (Retail/Commercial/Healthcare Sub-Scenarios)
- Commercial Enclosed Retail
- Commercial Mixed-Use Retail
- Commercial Office Class “A”
- Commercial Office Class “B”
- Commercial Office Class “C”
- Commercial Light Industrial Flexspace
- Commercial Distribution Facility
- Commercial Mini-Storage
- Hospitality – Resort Class
- Hospitality – Full Service Class
- Hospitality – Limited Service Class
- Hospitality – Value Class
Time to take your program to a whole new level and find out what INVIZEN means to your funding or investing prospects in the CRE envelope today by talking to an INVIZEN representative today. Please call us at 832.663.9634 to learn more about our unique program and solutions that cannot be found anywhere else today.