INVIZEN INVIZEN First Look commercial real estate project feasibility studies represent a quantum leap forward in the production of commercial real estate project feasibility studies. The First Look Report system dramatically reduces the time and cost required to produce a full, complete and tested project feasibility study. Instead of tens of thousands of dollars and months, the First Look Report provides a comprehensive project feasibility study in a day and costs starting at only $1,000 for most CRE intended-use scenarios.
There is so much more to the INVIZEN Stop Loss Program that INVIZEN was intentionally designed to support:
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome that saves time, money and reduces their capital investment risk.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive. INVIZEN gives investors and lenders the proactive investment loss severity risk prevention and monitoring they really need, but have never been able to obtain in the past.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support, protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package. If your firm doesn’t have this approach, then you are still operating in an environment that will penalize your opportunity to profit and control costs.
What is a full, complete and tested project feasibility study?
Project feasibility studies mainly focus on the market opportunity because we operate within a market economy – what people commonly refer to as “capitalism”, but the term really means a market organized in deference to the impact of Rational Choice on the consumer’s purchasing preferences and where all other actors in the market act in their own self-interest as well. The market analysis is created subject to a series of empirical assumptions and the findings of the market analysis reflect the impact of these assumptions. Empirical assumptions are opinions and that is where the problems start because everyone has an opinion. The object of the INVIZEN model is to help put an end to this problem before you go to underwriting by testing all of the key assumptions and findings of the market analysis in a pro forma financial feasibility analysis.
The financial feasibility analysis uses the market data as the inputs to create the resulting forecast. The output of the feasibility study is always the same: the expected-case internal rate of return on the capital investment. If the return exceeds the requirements of the capital market investment preferences at that time, then the result is an approval. If it does not, then the INVIZEN system attempts to create alternative scenarios with changes to the empirical assumptions to see if the program can be adjusted to be made to work. If so, then it is approved and if not then it is rejected.
Currently, the INVIZEN real-time system supports the following intended-use scenarios:
Commercial Lease Space Project Feasibility Studies include the following asset classes:
- In-Line Retail
- Single-Tenant Retail
- Enclosed Mall Retail
- Mixed-Use Retail
- Office Class A
- Office Class B
- Office Class C
Light Industrial & Specialty Use Project Feasibility Studies include the following asset classes:
Fee-Simple Housing Development Program Project Feasibility Studies include the following asset classes:
Senior Housing Project Feasibility Studies include the following asset classes:
- Rental Age-Restricted Multifamily
- Rental ILF Senior Housing
- Rental ALCF Senior Housing
- Rental ALZ/ALCF Senior Housing
- Rental Congregate Senior Housing
- Entry-Fee CCRC Senior Housing
Hospitality/Hotel/Motel Project Feasibility Studies include the following asset classes:
- Hospitality Value Class
- Hospitality Limited Service Class
- Hospitality Full-Service
- Hospitality Resort Class
- Hospitality Luxury Class
INVIZEN offers the only end-to-end solution specifically-designed to help end loan and investment losses in CRE securities private placement offerings by addressing the totality of the underwriting and due diligence issues in a real-time, proactive environment that only gets started with pre-closing due diligence. The INVIZEN program is designed to help prevent the key risks from becoming future asset impairment problems while also proactively managing and/or deterring investment fraud, management performance and foreclosure default event exposure.
INVIZEN was purposely built to provide underwriting and due diligence reviews with one singular goal in mind: preventing future loss on capital investment made today.
To understand the INVIZEN value proposition is to understand the basic processes that attend the underwriting goal of using independent information to determine the value of an income-producing business asset. INVIZEN automates these processes so the cost of underwriting drops dramatically and the speed of processing increases dramatically as well. The underwriting happens in real-time and that means we can give CRE NNN property investors the luxury of future investment performance assurance by re-underwriting the transaction each and every month of the investment holding period to give you up to 24 months of advance notice of changes in the market, the asset or operations that may have an impact on the future income-generating capacity of the market, property and site. These notices can be both good and bad. INVIZEN has artificial intelligence at its core and computers don’t care if you have trash, it will still be another man’s treasure.
We can do yours too. Find out more by contacting INVIZEN today at 832.663.9634 or order yours online right now for delivery in 3 days.