INVIZEN provides the only end-to-end solution designed to address the core issue surrounding commercial real estate securities private placement offerings due diligence with the exclusive suite of INVIZEN CRE due diligence services for broker-dealers, RIAs, asset managers and sponsors. The INVIZEN CRE due diligence services approach focuses on the following risk management program objectives:
- Providing the means to exceed FINRA and SEC due diligence compliance requirements via a proactive, real-time underwriting system that helps prevent a bankruptcy petition resulting from an unforeseen liquidity crisis over the entire term of the investment holding period, as well as helping prevent the most common administrative foreclosure default events that plague the CRE finance vertical; and
- Providing an affordable, real-time underwriting solution that saves time, resources and money for buy-side and sell-side transaction due diligence investigations of market and economic opportunity evaluations of CRE property operating businesses; and
- Provide a proactive means of helping reduce investment fraud claims risk exposure owing to CRE private placement offering securities for the benefit of carriers, broker-dealers, RIAs and asset managers by working to eliminate the future source of those claims.
The INVIZEN suite of services are designed to address commercial real estate property operating businesses at whatever stage in the business life cycle they may be at the time (pre-development, pre-construction, construction, start-up operations, stabilization or re-positioning) by providing real-time intended-use valuations of the project site’s local market area, real-time market and financial Feasibility Studies to provide documentation as to the market evidence that supports a given property’s future revenue opportunity, a real-time underwriting program that provides capacity, credit, collateral and default risk underwriting on an expedited and affordable basis, as well as an asset performance assurance monitoring program that allows all the parties at-interest to enjoy the luxury of having an affordable set of means of re-underwriting the asset every month of the asset holding period to provide the highest level of confidence as to the ongoing opportunity and the options that would help prevent a future impairment of asset value. This has the potential of replacing the tired habit of LGD, PD and EAD recalculations with something that is actually a proactive measure of addressing the loss exposure and not something that amounts to cold comfort after the damage has already occurred and the losses are mounting.
FINRA Regulatory Notice 10-22 makes it really clear the government wants the CRE finance industry to clean up the property due diligence processes attending CRE securities private placement offerings pursuant to the Direct Participation Program. NNN property due diligence requires more of us now than just verifying the lease and making a guess about subjective measures such as “tenant quality”. Sears, ToysRUs, Caldor – the list goes way back in time and yet the losses have continued.
INVIZEN offers the only end-to-end solution specifically-designed to help end loan and investment losses in CRE securities private placement offerings by addressing the totality of the underwriting and due diligence issues in a real-time, proactive environment that only gets started with pre-closing due diligence. The INVIZEN RTS program is designed to help prevent the key risks from becoming future asset impairment problems while also proactively managing and/or deterring investment fraud, management performance and foreclosure default event exposure.
Currently, the asset classes supported by the INVIZEN RTS program include the following commercial real estate specific intended-use scenarios:
- Multifamily Rental Class “A”
- Multifamily Rental Class “B”
- Multifamily Rental Class “C”
- Multifamily Age-Restricted Rental Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Independent Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Alzheimer’s Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Congregate Care Senior Housing
- Multifamily Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) Senior Housing
- Commercial In-Line Retail
- Commercial Single-Tenant (Retail/Commercial/Healthcare Sub-Scenarios)
- Commercial Enclosed Retail
- Commercial Mixed-Use Retail
- Commercial Office Class “A”
- Commercial Office Class “B”
- Commercial Office Class “C”
- Commercial Light Industrial Flexspace
- Commercial Distribution Facility
- Commercial Mini-Storage
- Hospitality – Resort Class
- Hospitality – Full Service Class
- Hospitality – Limited Service Class
- Hospitality – Value Class
There is so much more to INVIZEN. Find out more by contacting INVIZEN at 832.663.9623 today.