The commercial real estate (CRE) finance due diligence burden has never been greater. CRE financial feasibility studies are part of the core problem as the assumption is that conditions will never change on the ground. This means the production of most CRE financial feasibility studies are compromised from the date of funding. What happens after the date of funding? What happens years down the road when the sponsor, investors, lenders, owner/operator and other participants are exposed to losses because “nobody knew”? INVIZEN offers a sane alternative: we provide underwriting analyses, valuation analyses, feasibility studies and investment loss severity risk management and monitoring every month for the entire investment holding period to help provide the highest level of investment performance assurance possible. This means our pro forma financial feasibility studies are based upon real-time information and intelligence that you just can’t find anywhere else because nobody else does this important tasking.
There is so much more to the INVIZEN Real-Time Status Asset Care Protection Program that INVIZEN was intentionally designed to support:
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome that saves time, money and reduces their capital investment risk.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive. INVIZEN gives investors and lenders the proactive investment loss severity risk prevention and monitoring they really need, but have never been able to obtain in the past.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support, protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package. If your firm doesn’t have this approach, then you are still operating in an environment that will penalize your opportunity to profit and control costs.
- Multifamily Rental Class “A”
- Multifamily Rental Class “B”
- Multifamily Rental Class “C”
- Multifamily Age-Restricted Rental Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Independent Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Alzheimer’s Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Congregate Care Senior Housing
- Multifamily Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) Senior Housing
- Commercial In-Line Retail
- Commercial Single-Tenant (Retail/Commercial/Healthcare Sub-Scenarios)
- Commercial Enclosed Retail
- Commercial Mixed-Use Retail
- Commercial Office Class “A”
- Commercial Office Class “B”
- Commercial Office Class “C”
- Commercial Light Industrial Flexspace
- Commercial Distribution Facility
- Commercial Mini-Storage
- Hospitality – Resort Class
- Hospitality – Full Service Class
- Hospitality – Limited Service Class
- Hospitality – Value Class
When it comes to getting the information needed to make sane decisions about deploying capital investment, there is only one real choice. Find out more by talking to an INVIZEN representative today at 832.663.9634.