Commercial Real Estate (CRE) investment and lending is fully supported with the INVIZEN real-time underwriting suite of services that are designed to support our full suite of investment loss severity risk prevention and risk mitigation program services:
- Provide broker-dealers and registered investment advisors with market risk due diligence on buy-side and sell-side transactions that includes a proactive systemic solution for reducing future exposure to claims of investment fraud (lower E&O insurance premiums are now a future possibility); and
- Provide proactive, real-time protection and monitoring against future investment loss owing to private placement offerings of commercial real estate property business securities for the full term of the investment holding period that is affordable because the cost is not materially-significant; and
- Provide a full-scope site and market intended-use valuation analysis using the proprietary INVIZEN technology; and
- Provide a comprehensive market and financial feasibility analysis of the proposed investment’s intended-use property business; and
- Provide collateral, capacity, credit and default risk underwriting reviews; and
- Provide access to the network of participating lenders and broker-dealers seeking to fund projects and securities of the type being sought by the sponsor who also utilize our FINRA Rule 2310 suite of related due diligence services.
The CRE investment program is fully supported in the post-funding environment to eliminate loss severity risk for the lender and investors for the full term, thus lowering the overall risk profile of the proposed investment (and thereby increasing the odds of a successful financing outcome on terms the sponsor will find agreeable).
Find our more on our site or by contacting INVIZEN at 832.663.9634.