Investors and lenders seeking to participate in proposed commercial real estate property businesses having a value of at least $7.5 million can take advantage of INVIZEN’s suite of EB-5 due diligence services designed to provide the following exclusive benefits:
- Compliance with FINRA Regulatory Notice 10-22 and FINRA Rule 2310 due diligence investigation and review requirements in a way that helps increase transaction velocity and profitability without necessarily increasing exposure to investment fraud claims risk; and
- Systemic reduction of the propensity for a commercial real estate property business failure over the entire investment holding period; and
- Increased confidence regarding investment performance assurance; and
- Elimination of risks associated with the most common administrative foreclosure default events; and
- Prevention of potential bankruptcy petitions resulting from unforeseen liquidity crises over the life of the asset and the EB-5 investment compliance period.
INVIZEN offers the only end-to-end solution for commercial real estate investments and loans that is systemically designed for risk elimination by providing the investor, lender and asset manager with what they have always wanted, but could not affordably obtain – the luxury of having their investment re-underwritten each and every month of the asset holding period and provide monitoring of operations and management in a proactive, real-time environment.
INVIZEN offers the only end-to-end solution specifically-designed to help end loan and investment losses in CRE securities private placement offerings by addressing the totality of the underwriting and due diligence issues in a real-time, proactive environment that only gets started with pre-closing due diligence. The INVIZEN RTS program is designed to help prevent the key risks from becoming future asset impairment problems while also proactively managing and/or deterring investment fraud, management performance and foreclosure default event exposure.
INVIZEN was purposely built to provide underwriting and due diligence reviews with one singular goal in mind: preventing future loss on capital investment made today.
To understand the INVIZEN value proposition is to understand the basic processes that attend the underwriting goal of using independent information to determine the value of an income-producing business asset. INVIZEN automates these processes so the cost of underwriting drops dramatically and the speed of processing increases dramatically as well. The underwriting happens in real-time and that means we can give CRE NNN property investors the luxury of future investment performance assurance by re-underwriting the transaction each and every month of the investment holding period to give you up to 24 months of advance notice of changes in the market, the asset or operations that may have an impact on the future income-generating capacity of the market, property and site. These notices can be both good and bad. INVIZEN has artificial intelligence at its core and computers don’t care if you have trash, it will still be another man’s treasure.
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support, protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package.
Only INVIZEN can provide these exclusive benefits and a whole lot more. Take time today to learn more about the full suite of EB-5 due diligence services from INVIZEN by contacting our offices at 832.663.9634.