There are rules to participating in the INVIZEN Business Accelerator Demo Day events (“events” are virtual online presentation meetings were multiple persons or businesses shall be presenting information regarding their proposals to obtain capital financing in the future – each occurrence constituting an “event”) for companies seeking capital financing and for prospective interested parties who may be prospective future investors of said companies. As the sponsor of the Demo Day event, INVIZEN representatives, pursuant to Rule 148 are not be permitted to:
- Make investment recommendations or provide investment advice to attendees of the event;
- Engage in any investment negotiations between the issuer and investors attending the event;
- Charge attendees of the event any fees, other than reasonable administrative fees;
- Receive any compensation for making introductions between attendees and issuers, or for investment negotiations between the parties;
- Receive any compensation with respect to the event that would require it to register as a broker or dealer under the Exchange Act or as an investment adviser under the Advisers Act.
In addition, the information conveyed at the event regarding the offering of securities by or on behalf of the issuer will be limited to:
- Notification that the issuer is in the process of offering or planning to offer securities;
- The type and amount of securities being offered; and
- The intended use of the proceeds of the offering.
Investing-Public Attendee Qualifications