The INVIZEN system provides a due diligence and underwriting review support system for broker-dealers, investment advisors, lenders, private equity investors, sponsors and issuers concerned with private placement offerings of securities in commercial real estate property businesses, including Direct Participation Program private placement offerings. The INVIZEN system can handle routine transaction structures as well as the more exotic structures such as 1031 exchange vehicles such as Delaware Statutory Trusts (DSTs), Springing, LLCs and Tenants-In-Common (TIC) structures of ownership interests. Whether the securities issue is supporting a single property or 20 properties, the real-time processing and proprietary analytics technology of INVIZEN provides a comprehensive due diligence assessment that meets and exceeds the requirements for FINRA Rule 2310 and FINRA Regulatory Notice 10-22.
Our services are segmented into the following general categories:
- Securities Broker-Dealer Due Diligence Services.
- Capital Finance Solutions & Other Sponsor/Issuer Due Diligence (Underwriting Analysis) Services.
- Mortgage Lending Due Diligence Services.
- Loan & Investment Loss Severity Risk Services.
There is so much more to the INVIZEN Real-Time Status Asset Care Protection Program that INVIZEN was intentionally designed to support:
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome that saves time, money and reduces their capital investment risk.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive. INVIZEN gives investors and lenders the proactive investment loss severity risk prevention and monitoring they really need, but have never been able to obtain in the past.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support, protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package. If your firm doesn’t have this approach, then you are still operating in an environment that will penalize your opportunity to profit and control costs.
Talk to an INVIZEN representative today for more info
If you are seeking capital financing for a commercial real estate property having a value of at least $7.5 million, or if you are looking to improve the profitability owing to securities sales, or if you are seeking to reduce loss severity risk exposure or create a whole new level of commercial real estate finance opportunity, then please contact INVIZEN for an executive-level briefing to learn more about our revolutionary services and technologies. Call us today at 832.663.9634.