INVIZEN offers broker-dealers and registered investment advisors a unique suite of proactive, real-time due diligence and investment loss prevention services for DST investment sponsor due diligence and investment performance assurance over the full 10-year holding period that includes proactive measures that include investment fraud claims prevention you cannot get anywhere else. Protecting the interests of beneficiaries, addressing the concerns of regulators and insurance carriers, protecting the investment opportunity and helping prevent DST investment disasters are part and parcel to the core functions of the INVIZEN Real-Time Status (RTS) Asset Care Protection Program.
RTS is an end-to-end solution that operates in a systemic, proactive manner within the real-time envelope to underwrite commercial real estate property business securities private placement offerings and then provide ongoing monitoring to help prevent investment non-performance for the entire term of the holding period. DST sponsors frequently have vertically-integrated operating businesses, so the DST offering comes with a host of conflicts-of-interest that are a real headache if something goes wrong and the claims of investment fraud start getting thrown around. INVIZEN helps end this problem by providing the following key service tenets:
- Compliance with the requirements and spirit of FINRA Rule 2310, SEC Regulation D and Section 941 of Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act regarding pre-closing due diligence investigations and ongoing due diligence compliance for commercial real estate transactions.
- Proactive protection against bankruptcy petitions resulting from unforeseen liquidity crises via up to 24 months of advance notice of potential market disruptions that could impact the property’s revenue capture opportunity and create asset impairment.
- Monitoring of administrative foreclosure default event issues that could create an administrative default.
- Market forecasting to identify profit-taking trends as a result of adaptive use changes that would allow the triggering of the Springing, LLC mechanism to be a potential profit-taking event instead of final outcome to a property failure.
- Default risk due diligence reviews that focus on the sponsor’s intentions to demonstrate proactive management of execution risk on an ongoing basis as evidenced by the Business Plan of Operations, the Enterprise Risk Management Plan and other key planning and management reporting documents that help eliminate the need to rely upon subjective investment decision-making criteria such as experience, reputation, personal net worth and other factors that provide no evidence as to future intentions and are therefore unreliable and subject to future controversy that could lead to investment fraud claims.
There is so much more to the INVIZEN Real-Time Status Asset Care Protection Program that INVIZEN was intentionally designed to support:
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome that saves time, money and reduces their capital investment risk.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive. INVIZEN gives investors and lenders the proactive investment loss severity risk prevention and monitoring they really need, but have never been able to obtain in the past.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support, protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package. If your firm doesn’t have this approach, then you are still operating in an environment that will penalize your opportunity to profit and control costs.
Talk to an INVIZEN representative today for more info
All of this is affordable (check our pricing and see for yourself) because the cost of service is not even materially-significant compared to the asset value and earnings potential of every asset accepted for our subscription service. You need to find out more and have the opportunity to have peace-of-mind and greater control. Start taking control of your future with a call to INVIZEN today at 832.663.9634.