What do your due diligence consultants produce and why? Commercial real estate securities private placement offerings have a huge due diligence disclosure burden for a reason: more than $500 billion in commercial real estate loan and investment losses will have to be dealt with worldwide this year. Investment fraud complaints have forced FINRA, the SEC and the several states to step up their demands on the due diligence process because pre-closing due diligence is obviously not enough (Rainmaker Analytics is listed in the FINRA Compliance Vendor Directory). When you are considering which due diligence consultants need to be tapped for your needs, doesn’t it make sense to ask what happens AFTER the money changes hands? What happens years down the road when they are gone and you are facing the prospect of changing conditions on the ground that could result in a potential (or actual) investment loss? Who will you turn to when those rosy forecasts that assume everything will be the same 5 years from now turn out to be way wrong?
INVIZEN due diligence consultants take a different view because INVIZEN offers a different due diligence approach that is grounded in an end-to-end solution that supports the investment or loan both before the money changes hands and then follows the investment for the entire investment holding period to help guard against investment loss severity risk, foreclosure risk and bankruptcy risk in a proactive, real-time environment. This is only possible because the INVIZEN due diligence platform provides a comprehensive underwriting analysis and due diligence review each and every month of the asset holding period just as if the investment was facing the due diligence disclosure burden for a private placement offering.
There is so much more to the INVIZEN Real-Time Status Asset Care Protection Program that INVIZEN was intentionally designed to support:
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome that saves time, money and reduces their capital investment risk.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive. INVIZEN gives investors and lenders the proactive investment loss severity risk prevention and monitoring they really need, but have never been able to obtain in the past.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support, protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package. If your firm doesn’t have this approach, then you are still operating in an environment that will penalize your opportunity to profit and control costs.
- Multifamily Rental Class “A”
- Multifamily Rental Class “B”
- Multifamily Rental Class “C”
- Multifamily Age-Restricted Rental Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Independent Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Alzheimer’s Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Congregate Care Senior Housing
- Multifamily Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) Senior Housing
- Commercial In-Line Retail
- Commercial Single-Tenant (Retail/Commercial/Healthcare Sub-Scenarios)
- Commercial Enclosed Retail
- Commercial Mixed-Use Retail
- Commercial Office Class “A”
- Commercial Office Class “B”
- Commercial Office Class “C”
- Commercial Light Industrial Flexspace
- Commercial Distribution Facility
- Commercial Mini-Storage
- Hospitality – Resort Class
- Hospitality – Full Service Class
- Hospitality – Limited Service Class
- Hospitality – Value Class
When it comes to getting the information needed to make sane decisions about deploying capital investment, there is only one real choice. Find out more by talking to an INVIZEN representative today at 832.663.9634.