Commercial real estate (CRE) financial feasibility studies are an oxymoron. The core issue with financial feasibility studies is the fact their creator takes no responsibility for changing market conditions moving forward, so the value of the financial feasibility study is somewhat compromised. INVIZEN creates pro forma financial feasibility studies for the purpose of supporting our real-time investment loss prevention underwriting and due diligence review program that continually re-forecasts the potential future cash flows each and every month of the investment holding period to provide up to 24 months of advance warning of problems and identify profit-taking opportunities as conditions on the ground change over time. What does your financial feasibility consulting team provide you? Thought so…
INVIZEN due diligence consultants take a different view because INVIZEN offers a different due diligence approach that is grounded in an end-to-end solution that supports the investment or loan both before the money changes hands and then follows the investment for the entire investment holding period to help guard against investment loss severity risk, foreclosure risk and bankruptcy risk in a proactive, real-time environment. This is only possible because the INVIZEN due diligence platform provides a comprehensive underwriting analysis and due diligence review each and every month of the asset holding period just as if the investment was facing the due diligence disclosure burden for a private placement offering.
There is so much more to the INVIZEN Real-Time Status Asset Care Protection Program that INVIZEN was intentionally designed to support:
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome that saves time, money and reduces their capital investment risk.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive. INVIZEN gives investors and lenders the proactive investment loss severity risk prevention and monitoring they really need, but have never been able to obtain in the past.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support, protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package. If your firm doesn’t have this approach, then you are still operating in an environment that will penalize your opportunity to profit and control costs.
Currently, the asset classes supported by the INVIZEN RTS program include the following commercial real estate specific intended-use scenarios:
- Multifamily Rental Class “A”
- Multifamily Rental Class “B”
- Multifamily Rental Class “C”
- Multifamily Age-Restricted Rental Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Independent Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Alzheimer’s Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Congregate Care Senior Housing
- Multifamily Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) Senior Housing
- Commercial In-Line Retail
- Commercial Single-Tenant (Retail/Commercial/Healthcare Sub-Scenarios)
- Commercial Enclosed Retail
- Commercial Mixed-Use Retail
- Commercial Office Class “A”
- Commercial Office Class “B”
- Commercial Office Class “C”
- Commercial Light Industrial Flexspace
- Commercial Distribution Facility
- Commercial Mini-Storage
- Hospitality – Resort Class
- Hospitality – Full Service Class
- Hospitality – Limited Service Class
- Hospitality – Value Class
When it comes to getting the information needed to make intelligent decisions about deploying capital investment, there is only one real choice and that choice is INVIZEN. Find out more by talking to an INVIZEN representative today at 832.663.9634.