The INVIZEN IT technology supports financing assisted living facilities at all stages of their life cycle including new construction, equity financing, mezzanine financing, acquisitions and refinancings with a real-time program known as the INVIZEN IT Real-Time Underwriting (or RTU) Program. Senior housing properties – including assisted living facilities and Alzheimer’s care assisted living facilities – are an area of specialty experience and analysis for INVIZEN because the creator of INVIZEN is a former assisted living facilities developer, underwriter, feasibility consultant, development management consultant and turnaround consultant with hundreds of project assignments completed over the course of a 28-year career.
The RTU Program is unique in that:
- A real-time full-scope intended-use analysis is conducted on the site and market for up to 28 different intended-use scenarios to provide a level of assurance as to the best use of the site and the site’s value to the capital markets; then
- A real-time market and financial feasibility analysis report on the site, program and market is prepared that is full, complete and tested to provide the basis for full capacity, credit and collateral underwriting review requirements; then
- The RTU system provides a comprehensive capacity, credit, default risk and collateral underwriting review that is fully consistent with Section 941 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act and the current capital market preferences; then
- The RTU system underwrites the assisted living facility financing program in light of qualifying the assisted living facility for enrollment in the exclusive INVIZEN Asset Care Protection Program that monitors the investment for the full term to help prevent bankruptcy or foreclosure from occurring.
INVIZEN offers the only end-to-end solution specifically-designed to help end loan and investment losses in CRE securities private placement offerings by addressing the totality of the underwriting and due diligence issues in a real-time, proactive environment that only gets started with pre-closing due diligence. The INVIZEN RTS program is designed to help prevent the key risks from becoming future asset impairment problems while also proactively managing and/or deterring investment fraud, management performance and foreclosure default event exposure.
INVIZEN was purposely built to provide underwriting and due diligence reviews with one singular goal in mind: preventing future loss on capital investment made today.
To understand the INVIZEN value proposition is to understand the basic processes that attend the underwriting goal of using independent information to determine the value of an income-producing business asset. INVIZEN automates these processes so the cost of underwriting drops dramatically and the speed of processing increases dramatically as well. The underwriting happens in real-time and that means we can give CRE property investors the luxury of future investment performance assurance by re-underwriting the transaction each and every month of the investment holding period to give you up to 24 months of advance notice of changes in the market, the asset or operations that may have an impact on the future income-generating capacity of the market, property and site. These notices can be both good and bad. INVIZEN has artificial intelligence at its core and computers don’t care if you have trash, it will still be another man’s treasure.
There is so much more to the INVIZEN Real-Time Status Asset Care Protection Program that INVIZEN was intentionally designed to support:
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support, protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package.
Find out more about the amazing INVIZEN IT proprietary commercial real estate finance technology and underwriting program solution by contacting an INVIZEN representative today at 832.663.9634.