Obtaining new construction equity financing, new construction mortgage financing, prime mortgage debt financing, and/or mezzanine financing for commercial real estate income-producing property development programs doesn’t have to be quite so hard on the sponsor. INVIZEN offers a new construction equity financing program based upon the following tenets:
- An end-to-end third-party financial risk assessment process based upon an underwriting program called the Real-Time Underwriting (or RTU) system that combines full-scope intended-use analyses, a full, complete and tested market and financial feasibility analysis of the selected intended-use, and a comprehensive credit, capacity, collateral and default risk underwriting review in light of the requirements of the capital markets and the sponsor. The edge we offer to the client is the premise that the project is intentionally underwritten for post-funding monitoring by the INVIZEN Real-Time Status (or RTS) program system to prevent a bankruptcy petition from being the result of a liquidity crisis over the entire term of the holding period of the investment. Only INVIZEN can provide this additional level of loss severity risk protection that has been missing from the market.
- A network of participating broker-dealers, investment advisers, mezzanine lenders and prime mortgage lenders who specialize in the specific asset class being developed.
- A take-out commitment centric approach designed to help assemble the capital stack for the developer/sponsor as quickly as possible. Every savvy developer knows the investor/lender wants to know how they are getting out of the deal before they commit to getting into the deal, so the take-out of the construction financing is the key to getting all of the pieces to come together without necessarily having to take an undue dilution of the developer/sponsor opportunity to profit.
By having the advantage of the RTS program backing the deal, the developer now has the opportunity to make the argument to the investor or lender their capital will be carefully stewarded via an independent re-underwriting of the entire transaction each and every month of the holding period to not only provide advance warning of pending problems or calamities, but to also ensure there is little room for administrative foreclosures from developing due to some of the most common default risk issues caused by the covenants in securities issued by the sponsor. INVIZEN cannot make a bad deal good, but what INVIZEN can do is help optimize the opportunity for all parties to make good decisions about how to deploy capital and then help provide assurance of performance that provides the peace-of-mind and opportunity all of the parties at-interest are seeking in the transaction.
INVIZEN offers the only end-to-end solution specifically-designed to help end loan and investment losses in CRE securities private placement offerings by addressing the totality of the underwriting and due diligence issues in a real-time, proactive environment that only gets started with pre-closing due diligence. The INVIZEN RTS program is designed to help prevent the key risks from becoming future asset impairment problems while also proactively managing and/or deterring investment fraud, management performance and foreclosure default event exposure.
INVIZEN was purposely built to provide underwriting and due diligence reviews with one singular goal in mind: preventing future loss on capital investment made today.
To understand the INVIZEN value proposition is to understand the basic processes that attend the underwriting goal of using independent information to determine the value of an income-producing business asset. INVIZEN automates these processes so the cost of underwriting drops dramatically and the speed of processing increases dramatically as well. The underwriting happens in real-time and that means we can give CRE NNN property investors the luxury of future investment performance assurance by re-underwriting the transaction each and every month of the investment holding period to give you up to 24 months of advance notice of changes in the market, the asset or operations that may have an impact on the future income-generating capacity of the market, property and site. These notices can be both good and bad. INVIZEN has artificial intelligence at its core and computers don’t care if you have trash, it will still be another man’s treasure.
There is so much more to the INVIZEN Real-Time Status Asset Care Protection Program that INVIZEN was intentionally designed to support:
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support, protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package.
There is so much more going on at INVIZEN and we welcome the opportunity to share even more with you. Please feel free to contact us today to learn more about what our underwriting, asset monitoring and default protection program services can do for your prospects to gain capital funding. Call us at 832.663.9634. for more information.