Commercial real estate net lease properties represent a strong capital market investment opportunity and require equally strong property due diligence processes attending these CRE securities private placement offerings. CRE net lease properties are typically offered to 1031-exchange investors within the DST net lease property ownership construct that requires a 10-year holding period. That extended holding period carries considerable investment loss severity risk exposure along with the tax sheltering benefits.
INVIZEN offers the only end-to-end solution specifically-designed to help end loan and investment losses in CRE securities private placement offerings by addressing the totality of the underwriting and due diligence issues in a real-time, proactive environment that only gets started with pre-closing due diligence. The INVIZEN RTS program is designed to help prevent the key risks from becoming future asset impairment problems while also proactively managing and/or deterring investment fraud, management performance and foreclosure default event exposure.
INVIZEN was purposely built to provide underwriting and due diligence reviews with one singular goal in mind: preventing future loss on capital investment made today.
To understand the INVIZEN value proposition is to understand the basic processes that attend the underwriting goal of using independent information to determine the value of an income-producing business asset. INVIZEN automates these processes so the cost of underwriting drops dramatically and the speed of processing increases dramatically as well. The underwriting happens in real-time and that means we can give CRE NNN property investors the luxury of future investment performance assurance by re-underwriting the transaction each and every month of the investment holding period to give you up to 24 months of advance notice of changes in the market, the asset or operations that may have an impact on the future income-generating capacity of the market, property and site. These notices can be both good and bad. INVIZEN has artificial intelligence at its core and computers don’t care if you have trash, it will still be another man’s treasure.
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support, protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package.
Currently, the asset classes supported by the INVIZEN RTS program include the following commercial real estate specific intended-use scenarios:
- Multifamily Rental Class “A”
- Multifamily Rental Class “B”
- Multifamily Rental Class “C”
- Multifamily Age-Restricted Rental Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Independent Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Alzheimer’s Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Congregate Care Senior Housing
- Multifamily Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) Senior Housing
- Commercial In-Line Retail
- Commercial Single-Tenant (Retail/Commercial/Healthcare Sub-Scenarios)
- Commercial Enclosed Retail
- Commercial Mixed-Use Retail
- Commercial Office Class “A”
- Commercial Office Class “B”
- Commercial Office Class “C”
- Commercial Light Industrial Flexspace
- Commercial Distribution Facility
- Commercial Mini-Storage
- Hospitality – Resort Class
- Hospitality – Full Service Class
- Hospitality – Limited Service Class
- Hospitality – Value Class
Find out more by talking to an INVIZEN representative today at 832.663.9634.