NNN 1031 exchange commercial real estate private placement offerings are probably the hottest market for NNN commercial real estate acquisitions and development financings. NNN commercial real estate (CRE) private placement offerings are typically equity finance transactions that are long-term investments. Investments in NNN CRE properties have been shown to be a special class of risk. Ten years ago nobody gave a second thought to a single-tenant NNN property deal where ToysRUs or Sears was the tenant. Ten years ago, nobody in enclosed retail gave second thought to a NNN lease deal to Brookstone.
These are extreme cases in point but offer an important warning sign: technology risk has already impacted the retail CRE income-producing property market on-scale. We can kid ourselves by saying this is confined to retail but the truth is that every industry is always at-risk for a market disruption caused by innovations and/or advances in technology.
INVIZEN supports the project and the participants the entire way with our exclusive suite of business planning services specifically designed to proactively manage execution risk because the budgets, goals and owner requirements are automatically updated and transmitted down to the line employee level through every level of management that includes tasking, productivity measurement and automated reporting. What does your due diligence program have?
The common Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investment vehicle construct provides the basis for including multi-tenant properties into a single-tenant NNN structure that diversifies the market risk exposure in some ways, while complicating the risk management profile in others. The result is the creation of opportunities in the following additional verticals:
- CRE multifamily housing private placement offerings – these represent the current preference of the capital markets with strong investor interest.
- CRE senior housing multifamily housing private placement offerings – these properties typically offer the strongest earnings opportunities and are gaining rapidly on multifamily vertical offerings.
- CRE commercial property private placement offerings – these include everything from hotels to office buildings and many other uses that can be consolidated under the DST structure into a NNN single-tenant opportunity structure.
Currently, the asset classes supported by the INVIZEN RTS program include the following commercial real estate specific intended-use scenarios:
- Multifamily Rental Class “A”
- Multifamily Rental Class “B”
- Multifamily Rental Class “C”
- Multifamily Age-Restricted Rental Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Independent Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Alzheimer’s Assisted Living Facility Senior Housing
- Multifamily Rental Congregate Care Senior Housing
- Multifamily Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) Senior Housing
- Commercial In-Line Retail
- Commercial Single-Tenant (Retail/Commercial/Healthcare Sub-Scenarios)
- Commercial Enclosed Retail
- Commercial Mixed-Use Retail
- Commercial Office Class “A”
- Commercial Office Class “B”
- Commercial Office Class “C”
- Commercial Light Industrial Flexspace
- Commercial Distribution Facility
- Commercial Mini-Storage
- Hospitality – Resort Class
- Hospitality – Full Service Class
- Hospitality – Limited Service Class
- Hospitality – Value Class
In today’s ever-changing world, we can have choices about how and when we deploy capital that are based on something other than a gut decision. INVIZEN offers the only end-to-end solution in the CRE finance industry that includes a standardized set of underwriting requirements and reviews that are driven by the end-goal of a real-time, proactive monitoring program that helps prevent a bankruptcy or foreclosure event occurring over the entire term of the investment – and do so in an affordable manner. INVIZEN represents a technological advance that is long overdue: the simple luxury of having your investment re-underwritten every month of the investment holding period for maximum investment performance assurance and fraud prevention.
Find out more about how this all can work for you – no matter which hat you wear in the Commercial Real Estate industry. Contact INVIZEN today at 832.663.9634.