Collecting and utilizing information from our customers is central to Rainmaker Analytic’s ability to connect our customers with business, individuals and information needed to accomplish their objectives. When you share information with us, for example by creating a INVIZEN IT Account, we can make our services better by utilizing your information –to help you manage a business opportunity, connect with businesses or people, to provide you with more relevant contacts or advertising, or to make sharing with others quicker and easier.
Information That We Collect
We collect information in many different ways, including but not limited to the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, our Services require you to sign up for a INVIZEN IT Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, your business name, physical address, email address, website, telephone numbers, etc. Additionally, when you requested certain Services, such as a assistance with increasing sales, optimizing how your business operates, evaluating staffing or other requested Services, we will request specific information about your business and you will need to provide that information to receive those Services – and that information must be accurate. When we ask for payment, we will collect from you billing information, payment information, etc.
- Information from Others. We may collect public information about you and your business such as governmental filings, business publications information, advertising, etc. We may also collect information from our customers and partners about your use of their services and the information they have collected in order to provide those services. We may also collect payment histories and credit information from third-parties.
- Information from your use of our Services. We collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them. This information includes, but may not be limited to:
- Device information
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Rainmaker Analytics may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your INVIZEN IT Account.
- Log information
- When you use our services or view content provided by INVIZEN IT, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, such as details of how you used our service, such as your search queries<Internet protocol address,
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL,
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your INVIZEN IT Account.
- Log information
- Location information
When you use INVIZEN IT services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide INVIZEN IT with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to INVIZEN IT when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and similar technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a INVIZEN IT service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or INVIZEN IT features that may appear on other sites.
Information that we collect when you are signed in to the INVIZEN IT site, in addition to information we obtain about you from customers or partners, may be associated with your INVIZEN IT Account. Certain information you provide voluntarily and certain information is collected that tells us how or what you are or may be trying to do so that we can better provide you with the Services that are most important to you at that time of your use.
How We Use Information That We Collect
Collecting information from and about our customers, analyzing that information, and utilizing that information to provide Services to those customers submitting the information and other customer is core to our business. We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect and improve or Services, to develop new Services, and to protect Rainmaker Analytics and our customers. We also use this information to offer tailored content – like providing more relevant ads and to make relevant business to business or business to customer contacts.
We may also utilize your information, combined with other customer’s information to produce aggregate insights, such as industry statistics and/or preferences, business and industry forecasting, and the like.
When you contact Rainmaker Analytics, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We may use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our Services.
Our automated systems analyze your content (including emails) to provide you personally relevant product features, such as tailored advertising and relevant business-to-business or business-to-customer contacts, reports you may find advantageous for your business or personal use and other content from our Services that you may or may not have to pay an additional fee to use or enjoy.
We may combine personal information from one Service with information, including personal information, from other INVIZEN IT Services.
Rainmaker Analytics processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Information That We Share
We do not share your specific billing and payment histories, credit information, or other payment means or methods with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Rainmaker Analytics. Beyond these specific limitations, Rainmaker Analytics is not restricted in our ability to utilize the information that we have collected from or about you to provide Services, or in circumstances such as those listed below:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Rainmaker Analytics when we have your consent to do so.
With domain administrators
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of INVIZEN IT if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of INVIZEN IT, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
All data collected and maintained by Rainmaker Analytics becomes the property of INVIZEN Holdings, LLC by operation of license and all rights regarding said data are solely those of INVIZEN Holdings, LLC.
We implement security safeguards designed to protect your data and regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, we cannot warrant the security of any information we receive. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Please contact Rainmaker Analytics for additional information about safety using our Services.
We retain the personal data and information that we have collected on you both while your INVIZEN IT Account is in existence, and after your INVIZEN IT Account is closed or terminated. The data that has been collected before closing or termination of your INVIZEN IT Account will remain the property of INVIZEN Holdings, LLC.