The INVIZEN Real-Time Analytics Feasibility (or RTAF) Report – which we call “First Look” – is part of an end-to-end solution that starts with the project feasibility study and carries the project forward through funding, through construction, through pre-opening operations and supports the senior housing program over the entire investment holding period. The RTAF senior housing project feasibility study product is based upon the senior housing project feasibility study design used in the production of more than 500 senior housing feasibility studies for various senior housing development programs across the United States over the past 28 years, and yet the INVIZEN RTAF can render the summary report in only a day and cost only $3,500 (imagine the time and money saved by reducing your pre-construction carrying period risk).
For projects and sponsors requiring capital investment, the RTAF is part of a complete senior housing underwriting program that provides underwriting and post-funding bankruptcy and foreclosure prevention monitoring for the senior housing project, thus providing a solid basis for direct equity and debt investment on an expedited basis.
Currently, the INVIZEN RTAF system supports the following asset class intended-use scenarios to provide the real-time reporting and analysis:
- Rental Market-Rate Age-Restricted Multifamily Senior Housing.
- Rental Market-Rate Independent Living Facility Senior Housing.
- Rental Market-Rate Assisted Living Care Facility Senior Housing.
- Rental Market-Rate Alzheimer’s Assisted Living Care Facility Senior Housing.
- Rental Market-Rate Congregate Care Senior Housing.
- Entry-Fee Continuing Care Retirement Community Senior Housing.
INVIZEN offers the only end-to-end solution specifically-designed to help end loan and investment losses in CRE securities private placement offerings by addressing the totality of the underwriting and due diligence issues in a real-time, proactive environment that only gets started with pre-closing due diligence. The INVIZEN RTS program is designed to help prevent the key risks from becoming future asset impairment problems while also proactively managing and/or deterring investment fraud, management performance and foreclosure default event exposure.
INVIZEN was purposely built to provide underwriting and due diligence reviews with one singular goal in mind: preventing future loss on capital investment made today.
To understand the INVIZEN value proposition is to understand the basic processes that attend the underwriting goal of using independent information to determine the value of an income-producing business asset. INVIZEN automates these processes so the cost of underwriting drops dramatically and the speed of processing increases dramatically as well. The underwriting happens in real-time and that means we can give CRE NNN property investors the luxury of future investment performance assurance by re-underwriting the transaction each and every month of the investment holding period to give you up to 24 months of advance notice of changes in the market, the asset or operations that may have an impact on the future income-generating capacity of the market, property and site. These notices can be both good and bad. INVIZEN has artificial intelligence at its core and computers don’t care if you have trash, it will still be another man’s treasure.
There is so much more to the INVIZEN Stop Loss Program that INVIZEN was intentionally designed to support:
- CRE Developers & Sponsors. Developers and sponsors seeking capital financing have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the support needed to increase the odds of a successful capital financing outcome that saves time, money and reduces their capital investment risk.
- Investors & Lenders. Investors and lenders seeking to participate in commercial real estate securities private placement offerings and other credit instruments have the advantage of a systemic solution that provides the highest practical investment performance assurance we can contrive. INVIZEN gives investors and lenders the proactive investment loss severity risk prevention and monitoring they really need, but have never been able to obtain in the past.
- Broker-Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors. Securities broker-dealers and registered investment advisors on both the buy-side and sell-side of the transaction have the advantage of a reporting system that provides FINRA compliance support, protection from future investment fraud claims, increased transaction velocity and the opportunity to increase their operating margins – all in one package. If your firm doesn’t have this approach, then you are still operating in an environment that will penalize your opportunity to profit and control costs.
Find out more about how the INVIZEN real-time program can help you from concept through funding, and then onward in the post-funding stage to maximize your profit potential and minimize the investment loss severity risk for your prospective lender and equity investors. Call us today at 832.663.9634.